Helps maintain neutral alignment of the foot and to relieve pressure on the heel.
Restorative Medical Paediatric Safe Boot Features and benefits:
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps to relax the tone.
- The high-temperature plastic base can be remoulded by your health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.
- Anti-rotation bar (on sizes 5”, 6”, 7” and 8”) prevents rolling of the patient’s leg and controls internal or external rotation.
- Non-slip sole allows short standing and walking.
- Dorsiflexion assist (flex) straps (on sizes 6”, 7”, and 8”) aid in proper alignment of the foot and adjustable tension helps to control plantar flexion.
- Open heel allows full floatation, reducing risks of pressure ulcers.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- Severe contractures of foot/ankle, foot drop, heel suspention/protection, plantar fasciitis.
- Abnormal muscle tone and spasticity.
- Suitable for CVA, stroke, TBI, ABI, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, ALS, Spinal Cord injuries, Parkinson's, Dementia, end stage Alzheimer's, Cerebral Palsy.