The Restorative™ Kentucky Collar is the most effective device to correct Torticollis. The brace allows patients to work through neurological tone, reach muscle inhibition, and achieve permanent re-lengthening. The design of the brace provides low load passive stretch to increase the range of motion.
NeuroFlex® Restorative Kentucky Kollar Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable strap at neck seats and secures the collar on the shoulder.
- The pad under the arm provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- High-temperature plastic can be remoulded by your health professional to provide the best fit as the patient improves.
- Flex Technology applies flexible low-load passive Stretch (LLPS) to encourage the muscle to relax and improve the head posture.
- Optional forehead strap available for all sizes.
- Torticollis and wry neck.
- Suitable for Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia, ALS, Parkinson's, TBI, CVA, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, End Stage Alzheimer's