Effectively and comfortably treats any wrist/hand/finger lost range and tension from fresh stroke, brain or spinal cord injuries to moderate deformities and pain.
Restorative Hand Features:
- High-temperature plastic base can be remoulded by a health professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.
- Lightweight support for painful extremities.
- Plastic base extends under the thumb gradually abducting it comfortably.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps to relax the tone.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- Colour coding aids proper strap attachment.
- Comfortable thumb support for mild lost range of motion.
Indications for Use:
- Lost range and tension of wrist/hand/finger.
- Mild/moderate contractures.
- Suitable for cerebral palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis, Stroke, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.