Support & Servicing Solutions
Routine servicing of Orthopaedic, Physiotherapy, and Podiatry equipment is extremely important, and it is highly recommended that services are carried out at least once a year. This will help to ensure that your product is working correctly and also to minimise downtime and potential infection control issues.
To help our customers with this we are able to offer a twelve-month Service Maintenance Contract on a range of our products including; podiatry drills, patient chairs, physio couches, vacuum pumps, orthopaedic shoe grinders, orthotic sanders, and orthotic routers.
- Our service charges start from as little as £50.00 (excluding VAT).
- Services will be carried out as close to the annual due date as possible.
- The date of the service will be mutually agreed upon.
- We can service equipment and furniture at your premises, maximising time for you and your patients.
- An additional cost may be applied if the equipment is on different sites.
- You will be provided with an itemised servicing checklist for your records.
- Any additional repair costs identified during the service will be discussed and agreed before proceeding.
For more information or to book a service, please contact our Service Team.