Equipment Repairs & Maintenance
Regular routine care and maintenance of in-clinic equipment keeps your clinic and your patients moving. Regular maintenance is essential to get the best performance and optimize the longevity of your equipment.
Annual equipment inspection significantly reduces the risk of failure whilst routine maintenance helps to extend the operational life of your equipment and keep your equipment functioning at its very best.
Algeos are pleased to offer a range of convenient, flexible, cost-effective service, health, and maintenance options across a range of devices.
The Algeos Service and Maintenance team manage and communicate the status of your service call from start to finish.
- Cost effective, flexible in-clinic on site service options.
- Unrivalled industry knowledge and expertise.
- Convenient ‘Track and Trace’ collection and delivery of equipment.
- Service checklist at each service – history of service maintenance.
- All works are carried out by our experienced in-house Service Engineers.
- Replacement parts are covered by 6 months’ Algeos warranty.
- Our Service Department operates under EN ISO 13485:2016 quality standards.
Equipment we can service
Podiatry Drills, Patient Chairs, Treatment Couches, Vacuum Pumps, Orthopaedic Shoe Grinders, Orthotic Sanders, Orthotic Routers, Shockwave Therapy Devices, Autoclaves, Milling Machines and equipment are in trusted safe hands of our dedicated in-house team of qualified engineers.
- We aim to have all quotes within 3-5 working days.
- All equipment is checked and cleaned inside and out, prior to being returned to you.
- Faults found or repairs will not be carried out without your consent
- Warranty and non-warranty work undertaken
- We offer annual service contracts at an agreed fee and remind you when a service is due.
- The date of the service will be mutually agreed upon.
- We can service equipment and furniture at your premises, maximising time for you and your patients.
- An additional cost may be applied if the equipment is on different sites.
- You will be provided with an itemised servicing checklist for your records.
- Any additional repair costs identified during the service will be discussed and agreed before proceeding.
Yes. Our service charges vary based on what required (travel, parts, labour). Contact us directly or request a quote by completeing the form above.