Here at Algeos, we are committed to fighting the effects of climate change and helping to reduce lasting environmental damage to our planet.
As a UK business, we fully support the 2050 Net Zero policy, and have already taken significant steps to minimise our carbon footprint within our supply chain, our operations and our offices.
It is our promise to the environment to continuously improve our energy and plastic usage, to support country-wide targets and to update our company policies to reflect best-practice.
1. We have invested in recylced packaging for our orders, as well as implementing sustainable packaging for Interpod products
2. We have produced a carbon reduction plan that we are committed to implementing in order to meet our target of net zero by 2030
3. We are working towards an ISO:14001 accreditation; the globally recognised verification that we are committed in practice to environmental management
4. We have a growing-range of sustainable products available through all of our sales channels
5. In 2023, we achieved zero landfill waste, something which we are working hard to continue
6. In order to cut down on commuter emissions, we have put in place a cycle-to-work scheme
7. We are committed to supporting our workforce in doing their bit to help the environment through a series of fun and impactful team initiatives. Keep up to date with our news here