Frequently Asked Questions
Follow this Forgotten Password link to reset your password. Here, you will be asked to input your account email address in order to receive a reset email with instructions to set a new password. If you do not receive the reset email, firstly check your junk folder and if there is nothing there, call us on 0151 448 1228 and we will ask for your details in order to reset your password for you.
We collect your personal data for three main reasons:
- To process any orders you make and to deliver those orders to you.
- To personalise, report on and improve the products and services we provide to you.
- To send you special offers, often tailored to what you have told us you would like to hear about.
- That you can control the personal data you provide us with and that we will always be transparent about how we collect and use it.
- We will always tell you what personal data we are collecting from you, the means by which we will collect it and how we will use it. We will only use your personal data for the purposes we originally told you about.
- We will always use market-leading technology and software to ensure that your personal data is secure and when we ask another organisation to provide services to us which involve sharing your personal data with them, we will always make sure they have appropriate security measures.
- We will send you marketing communications as we believe we have a legitimate interest in doing so; however, we will always offer you a clear and simple means of changing your preferences whenever you want to (including when you first become a customer). Simply click here to view and amend your preferences.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
As a guide:
- We will keep personal data while your account is active.
- We may keep certain categories of personal data after your account is closed in order to meet any legal or regulatory requirements or to resolve a legal dispute.
- Because of this, we may keep different types of personal data for different lengths of time (for instance, we may need to keep certain personal data relating to your purchases in order to comply with HMRC's VAT reporting requirements).
To use your gift voucher or discount code, simply do the following:
- Go to your basket on www.algeos.com.
- Enter your discount code and hit apply.
That's all there is to it!
For recent customers who buy online, please reset your password.
For non-customers, please register using your VAT reg number. If you do not have a VAT number, please contact us and we will setup an account for you manually.