Understanding the needs of our customers is an integral part of the Algeos ethos and has helped establish the company as a leader in its field and a company our customers can trust. Whether you are one of our distributors, suppliers, or simply our customer, we value our partnerships with you.
Algeos is actively seeking established distribution partners in Europe, America, and the Far and Middle East who specialise in the distribution of orthotics and foot care products. Our goal is to develop long-term, strategic partnerships by providing a unique offering to all distributors. As well as samples, marketing collateral, and product support, we also offer excellent training and support at international trade shows.
As a leading healthcare and medical distributor, we have a wide range of customers from the NHS to private practice and O&P practitioners. Algeos has a growing and diverse number of customers looking for our innovative and value for money product solutions.
- We supply over 200 NHS Trusts around the UK with our NICE approved products. We also provide each Trust with its own dedicated Algeos account manager and offer ongoing product education, training, and support. Many Algeos products can be purchased directly from NHS Supply Chain. For details on NHS product availability, please speak with your account manager.
- Algeos accepts patient referrals from both private and NHS customers for certain off-the-shelf products such as insoles and walkers. Contact us for details.
- Our greatly valued O&P customers have a dedicated team to support you and your requirements. Contact us to discuss any queries you have.
To ensure that all Algeos products live up to the company’s high standards, we only offer products from the most trusted brands in the world. If you would like to become a supplier, please Contact us.
Algeos earns customer loyalty by providing innovative products of the highest quality and value. Therefore, our suppliers are of great strategic importance to us and are selected carefully.
We expect our suppliers to:
- Work with us strategically to establish and achieve individual brand and marketing objectives.
- Provide full technical/product support to Algeos staff.
- Co-operate fully with Algeos sales, product, and marketing teams in the planning and implementation of product promotions and sales strategies.
- Have in place a quality management system that is equivalent to that described in the international ISO 9001 standard (or ISO 13485 for medical devices).
Algeos suppliers can expect:
- Increased and protected market share (UK, EU, Australia, and the Middle East).
- Greater brand recognition in agreed agency countries.
- Reduced sales and marketing costs.
- Opportunities for instant end-user communications.
- Opportunity to participate in strategic and tactical marketing programs.
- Feedback on product sales performance and quality issues.
- Access to key industry knowledge and influencers' networks.
We are proud to play an active role with trade bodies and other organisations.