Indications for use:
- These tactile gel filled balls are ideally suited for strengthening weakened or injured hands, fingers, forearms, and arm muscles.
- Aids in strengthening the grip & regaining muscle control after strokes or trauma.
Product Features and Benefits:
- For strengthening weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and arm muscles.
- Suitable for all levels of rehabilitation.
- Improves mobility after injury
- The ball-shaped design is particularly suited for finger therapy.
- Can be heated or chilled.
- Excellent for stress reduction. Keep one at home and in the office.
- Tip: Heating the Balls in warm water for 3 to 4 minutes prior to activities can improve peripheral circulation in the hands and fingers by affecting the widening of the blood vessels within the muscular system.
Resistances available: Extra-soft, Soft, Medium, Firm and Extra-firm.