Treats flexion lost range of motion with prolonged low load passive stretch, with flex properties to relax the joint.
- Mild to severe contracture
- Abnormal muscle tone/ spasticity.
- Lost flexion range of motion with prolonged low load passive stretch.
- Suitable for CVA, stroke, TBI, ABI, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Parkinson's, Dementia, end stage Alzheimer's, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis.
- Padding provides comfort and reduces skin pressure.
- High-temperature plastic cuffs can be remoulded by your health professional to custom fit the patient’s upper and lower legs.
- Adjustable dials allow gradual changes to move the joint towards normal alignment.
- The brace provides 3-point leverage similar to manual stretching, improving range of motion.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone/spasticity.