NeuroFlex® Restorative Elbow Orthosis for Extensor Tone
Treatment for mild to severe contractures of the lbow that result in lost range of motion. Suitable to Post-op, abnormal muscle tone/spasticity, CVA, stroke, TBI, ABI, Rheumatoid Arthiritis, Osteoarthiritis, Parkinson's, Dementia, End stage Alzheimer's, Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Sclerosis.
NeuroFlex® Restorative Elbow Orthosis for Extensor Tone Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable dials allow gradual changes to move joint toward normal alignment.
- High-temperature plastic cuffs can be remoulded by your health professional to custom fit patient’s upper and lower arms.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone/spasticity.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- Brace provides 3-point leverage similar to manual stretching, improving range of motion.
- Lower cuff swivels to allow for varying degrees of flexion.