Restorative Medical RestAir Elbow Features and benefits:
- RestAir technology uses an air bladder on the inside of the elbow, positioned parallel to the arm to redistribute skin pressure.
- Bilateral hinged uprights work with the air bladders to continue to move the joint toward normal alignment.
- Hinges can be removed for the most severe flexion and added as the range improves.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity.
- Soft, breathable fabric helps keep the patient’s arm cool and dry.
- Superior padding provides comfort, increasing the likelihood of patient compliance.
- Hand-bulb air pump (included).
- Treatment of mild to severe contractures of the elbow that result in lost range of motion.
- Suitable for CVA, stroke, TBI, ABI, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Parkinson's, Dementia, End stage Alzheimer's, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis.