Restorative Medical RestAir Knee Features and benefits:
- RestAir technology uses 2 air bladders at the back of the leg to redistribute skin pressure.
- Bilateral hinged uprights work with the air bladders to continue to move the joint towards normal alignment.
- Hinges can be removed for the most severe flexion contracture and added as the range improves.
- Soft, breathable fabric helps keep the patient’s leg cool and dry.
- Superior padding provides comfort, increasing the likelihood of patient compliance.
- Hand-bulb air pump included.
- Mild to severe knee contractures.
- CVA, stroke, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, TBI, ABI, ALS, Parkinson's, Dementia, End Stage Alzheimer's, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis.