Neo-G Paediatric Knee Immobiliser
The Neo-G Paediatric Knee Immobiliser has been specifically designed for the younger wearer requiring temporary immobilisation of the knee in a straightened position following injury or trauma.
The Neo G Kids Knee Immobiliser has been specifically designed for the younger wearer requiring temporary immobilisation of the knee in a straightened position following injury or trauma. It can be used during post operative recovery to help rehabilitation and to assist controlled walking. Immobilising the knee helps muscles, ligaments and tendons as they are allowed to fully rest, recover and heal. Made from lightweight cotton fabric with comfort padded backing the support is universally sized and is produced in four lengths for paediatric users: 20cm, 25cm, 30cm, 35cm.
Neo-G Paediatric Knee Immobiliser Features & Benefits:
- Helps support and temporarily immobilise the knee complex to facilitate optimal healing post injury.
- Helps post operative immobilisation, assisted walking, rehabilitation, strains, sprains and instability.
- Adjustable straps for adaptable sizing, fit and comfort. Metal splints for stability and immobilisation.
- 4 length sizes available for an optimum fit: 20cm, 25cm, 30cm, 35cm. The product fits the Left or Right leg, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.