Provides moderate, comfortable support of the hand and wrist, post injury or surgery.
- Severe thumb deformities, post-injury or post-surgery.
- Suitable for cerebral palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Arthritis, Stroke, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
NeuroFlex® Restorative Paediatric ThumbEase Features:
- Wrist strap placement efficiently addresses wrist drop.
- Wide strap conforms over the fingers and the back of the hand comfortably.
- Thumb pocket without rigid base allows for use on severely contracted thumbs.
- Lightweight support for painful extremities.
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone and spasticity for comfort and helps to relax the tone.
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure.
- Padding can be added for the gradual abduction of deformed thumbs.
- The high-temperature plastic base can be remoulded by your health care professional to continue the restorative process as the patient improves.