The open patella area helps with patellar tracking problems. Featuring three adjustable straps, the support helps provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness.
This heat therapy support offers a high level of protection, suitable for unstable medial/lateral ligaments, cartilage damage and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries. The exclusive 2 point geared hinge system control medial and lateral instability whilst the open patella helps tracking.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking.
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities.
- Open patella design and stitched buttress helps provide added support whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- Two point geared hinge system on either side, helps control flexion and extension movements.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc. Paediatric size also available.
- Fits up to 56cm / 22". Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size.