The open patella design with stitched buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and helping with overall stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness. A dynamic support, ideal for occupational use, summer and winter sporting activities such as tennis, skiing, golf etc.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking in the knee.
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities.
- Interchangeable metal spiral stays on either side help provide flexible support and the open patella design and stitched buttress help give reinforced support to the patella.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.
- Fits up to 56cm / 22". Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size.