The Neo G Patella Band features a premium quality silicone insert and is designed to be worn directly below the patella, over the patella tendon. It helps act as a buffer over the point of tendon insertion on the tibia, allowing dissipation of forces going through the patella and tendon.
Featuring a silicone pad which provides extra protection, compression and stabilisation to the knee. Applies pressure on the tendon below kneecap and assists correct tracking giving symptomatic relief of pain and inflammation associated with patellofemoral syndrome.
Neo G Universal Patella Band Features & Benefits:
- Helps with patellar tendonitis and patellar tracking.
- Helps with Osgood–Schlatter disease.
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a premium quality silicone insert for added protection, compression and stabilisation.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.
We found other products you might like!