The Neo G Thumb Brace includes a malleable metal splint to allow partial immobilisation of the thumb whilst allowing free movement of the fingers. It helps encourage the correct alignment of the carpal and thumb joints and helps with inflammation and pain, from joint overuse. Wearing the support helps minimise repetitive thumb movements and strain particularly during typing, writing, mouse use and other occupational or sporting activities. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps with aches and stiffness by warming muscles and joints of the thumb and wrist.
This heat therapy support has an aluminium splint for partial immobilisation of the thumb. Allows free mobility of fingers, helps prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and supports weak or injured wrists.
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability.
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic thumbs during occupational and sporting injuries.
- Malleable metal splint helps provide partial thumb immobilization and the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right thumb and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA, as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.