The Neo G Elbow Support's adjustable strap helps provide variable stabilisation around the elbow joint. It can be used to help with repetitive sports injuries such as tennis and golfer’s elbow by reducing excessive movements at the inner and outer aspects of the joint. The heat therapeutic neoprene helps with muscular aches and general joint stiffness as well as with arthritic elbows. The support can also be used in recovery and can help with rehabilitation following surgery, trauma or injury.
This heat therapy support provides compression, warming joints and muscles without restricting movement. It is suitable for acute and chronic shoulder conditions, bursitis, myositis, tendonitis, subluxation and rehabilitation following surgery or injury.
Neo G Universal Elbow Support Features & Benefits:
- Helps with epicondylitis (Tennis/Golfers elbow) and other sprains & repetitive strain injuries.
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic elbows during occupational and sporting injuries.
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a wrap around adjustable strap for added support and compression.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right arm, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.