The Neo G Kids Hinged Open Knee Support's open patella area helps with patellar tracking problems. Featuring three adjustable straps, the support helps provide maximum joint protection and stability, making it suitable for use during rehabilitation following trauma or surgery. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness.
This heat therapy support offers a high level of protection, suitable for unstable medial/lateral ligaments, cartilage damage and rehabilitation after cruciate ligament injuries. The exclusive 2 point geared hinge system control medial and lateral instability whilst the open patella helps tracking.
Neo G Paediatric Hinged Open Knee Support Features & Benefits:
- Helps with knee strains, sprains, instability and symptoms caused by juvenile arthritis in the knee.
- Helps support and stabilise injured or weak knees during sporting and recreational activities.
- The stitched buttress helps give reinforced support to the patella whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- Two point geared hinge system on either side, helps control flexion and extension movements.
- The product is a Universal Size (fits up to approximately age 12), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE Marked Class 1 Medical Device
- Fits up to 16In • 40cm. Measure thigh circumference 3 Inches above knee for maximum size