The support of the Neo G Paediatic Ankle Supportwih figure of 8 helps to reduce excessive planterflexion as well as inversion and eversion of the ankle all of which are associated with ligamentous injuries and instability of the ankle. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints, helping with arthritic ankles and chronic aches and stiffness.
Neo G Paediatric Ankle Support with Figure of 8 Features & Benefits:
- Helps with ankle strains, sprains & instability and symptoms caused by juvenile arthritis in the ankle.
- Helps support and stabilise injured or weak ankles during sporting and recreational activities.
- Figure of 8 strap helps provide extra support and compression whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- The product is a Universal Size (fits up to approximately age 12), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right ankle and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.