Highly versatile full length high density (65 shore) EVA device.
High Density (Shore A65)
Suitable for heavier patients, harder wearing patients (those with a higher supination resistance), or high activity users.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Designed for quick and effective chairside fitting, the Slimflex Simple is an excellent, cost-effective orthotic.
- Integrated first metatarsal cut-out to facilitate the Windlas Mechanism.
- Metatarsal raise and sustentaculum tali support.
- Flat base for adhering wedging.
- Deep heel cup for greater control.
- Fully heat mouldable and grindable.
Indications & When to use:
- Due to the level of customisation that is achievable with the Slimflex Simple, the treatment options with this device are endless.
- Slimflex Simple is recommended where speed of orthotic turnaor und is of prime importance and where chairside treatment is the chosen solution to biomechanical pathologies.
- Heat mouldable and grindable, the Slimflex Simple allows for quick modification and patient customisation. The flat base also allows for postings.
- Simple medial and lateral posts.
- Heel lift additions.
- Metatarsal raise/bar additions.
- Arch and rearfoot reinforcements.
- Shape modification.
|Size||Size UK||Size EU|
|Childs Small||12 - 13.5||30 - 32|
|Childs Large||1 - 2.5||33 - 35|
|X-Small||3 - 4.5||36 - 38|
|Small||5 - 6.5||39 - 40|
|Medium||7 - 8.5||41 - 42|
|Large||9 - 10.5||43 - 44|
|X-Large||11 - 12.5||45 - 48|
|XX-Large||13 - 14.5||49 - 51|