Physioworx Spiky Massage Balls | Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Points, Reflexology, Stress Relief and Relax Tight Muscles
Use to massage and stimulate muscles and ligaments and to relieve tension. Great for Plantar Fasciitis.
Massage balls can be effective at increasing the flexibility of muscles and ligaments and therefore may help eliminating pain. They allow you to do your own deep tissue massage like you could expect from a pressure massage therapist’s palm or elbow.
The Physioworx spiky Massage Ball (AKA Hedgehog Ball) is a great tool for trigger point massage. When applied in a circular motion, the outer layer of the Physioworx Massage Ball provides a firm massage that can stimulate the muscles, promote relaxation and ease tension.
Spiky Massage Ball Typical Uses:
Plantar Fasciitis Massage: Proven solution for heel pain. Stand or sit with a ball under your arch. Roll the ball from your heel up to your toes with medium pressure. Different size balls can be tried working from large to small.
Kids Sensory Use: With sensory nodules, the balls are easy to grip for small hands. They can be rolled over the body, between the palms or tossed between people. Bright colours for visual tracking. Great fidget toy solution.
Personal Masseur: Massage balls improve flexibility of muscles and ligaments, eliminating pain. They allow you to do your own all over body deep tissue massage like you could expect from a massage therapist!
Trigger Point Ball: A great tool for trigger point massage. When applied in a circular motion, the ball provides a firm massage that can stimulate the muscles, promote relaxation and ease tension. Different sizes for different body parts.
Stress Reliever: A stress-relieving stress ball. Smaller balls fit perfectly in the palm of both adults and childrens hands. Squish and squash leaving you with that satisfying tension release. Great for ADHD or just work!
Spiky Massage Ball Features & Benefits:
Use for a self-massage or with assistance to stimulate muscles and ease tension.
This 5cm diameter Massage Ball is ideal for use on the plantar fascia of the foot.
- Discomfort of the foot or conditions that may benefit from the massage of the foot muscles and plantar fascia and heel.
- It may offer relief in conditions like Plantar Fasciitis and arch of the foot pain.
- Body massage and tension relief.
- Do not use outdoors, or on slippery or uneven surfaces. Do not try to walk when using the ball.
- Consult with your physician where uncontrollable severe plantar flexion spasticity is present, or plantar flexion contracture greater than 10°.
- Hand washable. It can be cleaned with mild sanitisers or soap-based solutions.