The Interpod Soft range is made from Polyurethane which is 50% more shock absorbing than EVA. Full length and 3/4 length orthoses are available within the soft range in 3 arch heights - we also have children sizes available.
*The 3/4 soft range is only available in a moderate arch
- Rearfoot wedging reduces the need for excessive arch height, while maintaining support.
- Comfort and superior shock absorption Polyurethane.
- Lightweight and easy fitting.
- Rear foot wedge.
- Cuboid notch.
- Plantar fascial groove reduces arch irritation
- Can be used extrinsically for diabetics.
- Moisture diffusion.
- Ideal in assisting those with bony prominences.
- Superior shock absorbing capacity.
- Available in Full length - provides excellent forefoot padding.
- Resists compression allowing improved shock absorption.
Sold in pairs.
Supporting' the Foot with Interpod Orthotics
Effect of Interpod and Custom Orthoses on Plantar Loading of the 1st Metatarsophalangeal Joint During Gait M.
Backhouse I C.J. Bowen I Alison Mitchel
School of Health Professions & Rehabilitation Services, University of Southampton. (2015).
Craig Payne I Matthew Oates I Alison Mitchel
Australasian Journal of Podiatric Medicine. (2001); Vol 36, No.1 : 7-12
Joanne Paton I Elizabeth Stenhouse I Ray Jones I Graham Bruce
The Diabetic Foot Journal Vol 10, No. 3 (2007)
We found other products you might like!