The Interpod Flex is a great alternative to custom made orthotics. Made from durable Polypropylene, the Flex range is available in 3 arch heights.
- Eliminates pronation moments about the subtalar joint created by the lateral heel cup.
- Supplied with optional self adhesive covers.
- 3/4 length.
- Rear Foot Wedge.
- Cuboid Notch.
- Plantar Fascial Groove to help decrease arch irritation.
- Shank Independent.
- Polypropylene integral posting over the subtalar joint axis.
- Two pairs of top covers supplied as standard (Full and ¾ length).
- Polypropylene is very easy to grind and adjust.
- Easy to attach additions with contact glue.
- Heat mouldable.
- Extremely durable.
- Flexible shell provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Thin, light, slim fit for comfort in all shoes.
sold in pairs.
Top covers included in the pack:
The Interpod Black, non-branded self-adhesive EVA top covers come as standard with all ‘Interpod Flex’ orthotics.
Note to existing users: Due to feedback the RED 1st Met pad has been removed for the full length cover.
Backhouse I C.J. Bowen I Alison Mitchel