When in contact with exudate, the unique 3D Foam structure of Biatain conforms closely to the wound bed, even under compression.
Indications for use:
- Leg Ulcers and pressure ulcers.
- Second-degree burns.
- Donor sites.
- Post-operative wounds.
- Skin Abrasions.
Biatain Dressings Features & Benefits:
- Biatain Adhesive is a soft and flexible dressing providing high patient comfort.
- Super Absorption and retention of exudate minimises the risk of maceration and leakage.
- Well suited for use on wounds with healthy peri-wound skin and in areas with a need for extra adhesion.
- Due to the superior absorption capacity of Biatain, the dressing has a long wear time.
- Cost-effective solution with a wear time of up to 7 days.
- The unique 3D foam structure absorbs the exudate vertically and locks the fluid away within its structure, still leaving the wound moist providing optimal moist wound healing conditions.
- Can be cut for difficult to dress areas.
10cm x 10cm - Circle Pad - Pack of 10
Heel 19cm x 20cm - Pack of 5
7.5cm x 7.5cm - Pack of 10