Sterile absorbent haemostatic wound dressing ideal for heavily exuding wounds including ulcers and acute wounds.
Kaltostat Sterile dressing is an alginate dressing indicated as a primary dressing for moderately to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds, and for wounds with minor bleeding. On contact with exudates the dressing gradually forms a firm, moist gel which is highly absorbent. This product does not contain latex.
Kaltostat Haemostatic Sterile Dressings Features & Benefits:
- Supports moist wound healing environment.
- Non-adherent to wound surface allowing for easy, non-traumatic removal.
- Longer wear time than conventional dressings, therefore cost-effective.
- Haemostatic – helps stop minor bleeding.
Indications for Use:
- Chronic wounds: leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and fungating lesions.
- Acute wounds: donor sites and abrasions.
Pack Size: Pack of 10.
Size: 5cm x 5cm.
We found other products you might like!