Features & Benefits:
The transparency of Comfeel Plus Transparent allows for wound inspection without dressing change.
- The transparency of Comfeel Plus Transparent has a positive effect on the healing process as the caregiver can inspect the wound without having to change or lift the dressing.
- The healing process can be monitored closely without being disturbed.
- Comfeel Plus Transparent is an ultra thin and flexible dressing that makes it perfectly easy to dress any part of the body.
- Comfeel Plus Transparent offers excellent support for closure of wounds.
- The excellent exudate management skills of Comfeel Plus Transparent means fewer dressing changes and thereby less wound healing disruption for better protection of the newly formed and fragile skin.
Indications: Comfeel Plus Transparent can be used for treatment of no-to-low exuding chronic wounds and superficial acute wounds in the final stages of wound healing. Comfeel Plus Transparent may be used for superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, post-operative wounds and skin abrasions. The dressing can stay on the wound for up to 7 days depending on the specific wound characteristics.
Comfeel Plus Transparent hydrocolloid dressing is the thin and flexible solution for sealing and healing no-to-low exuding wounds.
Bacteria and waterproof top film -The semi-permeable top film allows for evaporation corresponding to the level of exudate, but keeps bacteria and water from entering the wound.
Mode of action: when the dressing comes into contact with wound exudate, it forms a viscous gel that absorbs exudate, but does not adhere to the wound.
Product composition - consists of moisture absorbing sodium carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) particles encapsulated in a synthetic, elastic and sticky mass. The top film is a semi-permeable polyurethane film.
Pack Size: Pack of 10.