Allevyn AG Gentle Border Silicone Gel Adhesive Dressing 10cm x 10cm | Highly Absorbent Hydrocellular Foam
A gentle silicone adhesive dressing, providing a moist wound environment for healing and available in a range of shapes and sizes for challenging areaThere are many times when best patient care demands a combination of virtues in the same dressing: high absorbency, conformability, secure self-adhesion as well as waterproof and bacteria-proof performance.
Allevyn Adhesive Dressing, with its unique triple layer formation, has been designed to achieve this combination to ensure optimal fluid handling to support moist wound healing. Allevyn Adhesive is an economically-efficient dressing specifically designed to manage chronic or acute exuding wounds.
Allevyn Adhesive Dressing:
- Unique triple action technology helps to maintain an optimal balance in fluid creating a moist wound environment for healing.
- The low allergy adhesive helps to keep the dressing securely in place without adhering to the wound.
- The highly breathable top film helps to minimise the risk of maceration to the wound and peri-wound.
- Provides an effective barrier function to exogenous bacteria as well as helping to prevent fluid and bacterial strike through.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Conforms to body contours and is very comfortable for the patient.
ALLEVYN Non-Adhesive has stood the test of time and continues to be essential for patients and clinicians all over the world.
The outer, pink layer used on Allevyn non-adhesive dressings is a breathable film. This allows the formation and maintenance of a moist wound healing environment.
Dressing requires changing at 7 days (5 days for sacral variants), unless exudate is within 0.5cm from the edge of the dressing pad - whichever is sooner.
Pack Size: Pack of 10
Dressing Size: 10cm x 10cm