Hypafix is a skin-friendly, non-woven tape used for wide area dressing fixation. The tape transversely stretches, is highly conformable, and easy to apply, even on difficult joint areas. It is easily cut to shape to suit patients treatment requirements.
Indications for use:
- Fixation of instruments, probes and catheters.
- Particularly useful over joints and on extremities.
Hypafix Features & Benefits
- Low-allergy polyacrylate adhesive.
- Air and moisture vapour permeable.
- Good initial and long-term adhesion.
- Polyester non-woven backing.
- Transverse stretch provides excellent conformability, even on contoured body areas such as knee, elbow and shoulder.
- Easily cut to required shape and size so no unnecessary wastage.
- Complete primary dressing coverage reduces the risk of contamination.
- Virtually painless removal without leaving adhesive residue.
Availability: 10Metre Roll.
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!