Melolin Adhesive Dressings
Ideal for use on large cuts and grazes, they have excellent conformability to awkward areas.
Melolin Adhesive Dressings are ideal for use on large cuts and grazes, they have excellent conformability to awkward areas. These are low adherent, adhesive dressings for cuts and grazes. They have been developed to meet the highest standards in clinical treatment and care.
Features & Benefits:
- Low Adherent.
- Easy to use.
- Moulds around body contours to stay firmly in place.
- Cushion and protect the injury.
- Highly absorbent cotton and polyester fibre pad.
- Medical use
Available in packs of 5 dressings, size 8cmx10cm or 6cmx8.3cm
Melolin and Melolite difference:
- MELOLITE is a thinner low adherent absorbent pad which is suitable for minor wounds or as a temporary dressing.
- MELOLIN is a thicker low-adherent, absorbent pad which absorbs fluid from moderately wet wounds.