The WCS™ Wound Care Shoe System is the product of choice when dealing with Wagner Grade 3 or greater ulcerations. The four multi-density insoles can be modified, effectively decreasing pressure from the plantar aspect of the foot.
DARCO WCS™ Wound Care Shoe Features and Benefits:
- Four Multi-density Insoles allow for the ultimate in customization and precisely targeted off-loading.
- Ultra-soft Plastazote© Lining provides a virtually friction-free contact surface that won’t exacerbate existing wounds.
- Genuine Leather Upper can be modified or cut away to provide even greater levels of pressure relief (Open-Toe only).
- Sold in Pairs to eliminate discrepancies in shoe height and the potential associated knee and hip pain. However, we can also accommodate your purchase of Left or Right shoe only - Please give us a call.
- Replacement Woundcare insoles available.
- Wagner Grade 3 or greater ulcerations.
- Bony prominences.
- Long-term treatment of wounds and ulcerations.
- Maximum post-operative off-loading while still allowing for patient ambulation.