DARCO SlimLine Cast Boot
Cast Boot (Adult) is able to enclose voluminous bandages due to its square shape in the forefoot area and a flexible closure technology. For post-processing, the sole can be taken out. The upper is Nylon and the special sole warrants a physiological correct gait.
As low as £16.68
Indications for use:
- Fractures and cast treatments.
- For use over a fibreglass or zinc cast.
DARCO SlimLine Cast Boot Features and Benefits:
- Effective shock absorbing sole.
- Adjustable closure technology for bulky bandages or casts.
- Weather-resistant upper material.
- Square shape forefoot for extra protection.
- Ergonomically designed to facilitate a correct walking pattern.
- Interchangeable insole - compatible with the DARCO Peg-Assist Insole.
- Can be worn on the right and left.