Darco SlimLine Cast Boot - Use for Minor Fractures and Cast Protection or Post-Op
Cast Boot (Adult) is able to enclose voluminous bandages due to its square shape in the forefoot area and a flexible closure technology.Indications for use.
Used for fractures and cast treatments. For use over a fibreglass or zinc cast. Effective shock absorbing sole and adjustable closure technology.
- Fractures and cast treatments.
- For use over a fibreglass or zinc cast.
DARCO SlimLine Cast Boot:
- Effective shock absorbing sole.
- Adjustable closure technology for bulky bandages or casts.
- Weather-resistant upper material.
- Square shape forefoot for extra protection.
- Ergonomically designed to facilitate a correct walking pattern.
- Interchangeable insole - compatible with the DARCO Peg-Assist Insole.
- Can be worn on the right and left.