Granuflex dressing creates an occlusive moist wound environment which promotes healing of low to moderately-exuding wounds. On contact with a moist wound surface, the unique hydrocolloid composition of granuflex dressing (sodium CMC, gelatin, pectin, and adhesive polymers) forms a cohesive gel which supports moist wound healing. With a wear time of up to 7 days, granuflex dressing can contribute to cost-effective care. This product does not contain latex.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Aids autolytic debridement.
- Supports moist wound-healing environment.
- Provides a bacterial and viral barrier.
- Keeps nerve endings moist, helping to relieve discomfort and pain.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- More cost-effective than some traditional and modern dressings.
Indications for Use:
- Chronic wounds - pressure ulcers (stage I-IV) and leg ulcers.
- Acute wounds - traumatic wounds, minor abrasions, lacerations, partial thickness burns, and donor sites.
Pack Size: Pack of 10.
Size: 10cm x 10cm.