- Codes NV0971 – NV0978N are for use with MedSurg Post Op Shoe, & Dual Relief Shoe.
- Codes NV3370 – NV3374 are for use with OrthoWedge, HeelWedge, All Purpose Boot
The DARCO PegAssist™ Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
selective off-loading for:
- Plantar lesions
- Plantar ulcerations
- Pressure points
Features & Benefits:
- Insole is designed for use with the right or left boot.
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot.
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing the patient to remain ambulatory.
- PORON® Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes.
- New Firmer EVA!
- Effective insole system for plantar off-loading in acute treatments.
- Used postoperatively or in acute treatments.