DARCO PegAssist Insole - For use with Darco Post-Op Shoes
The Darco Peg-Assist System is built around a removable peg insole that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot.
As low as £14.76 Each
GB https://schema.org/MerchantReturnFiniteReturnWindow 14 https://schema.org/ReturnByMail https://schema.org/FreeReturn
5.95 18 GBP
0 1 DAY
1 3 DAY
Codes NV0971 – NV0978N are for use with MedSurg Post Op Shoe, & Dual Relief Shoe
Codes NV3370 – NV3374 are for use with OrthoWedge, HeelWedge, All Purpose Hi-Boot
The DARCO PegAssist Insole System features a multi-indication removable-peg chassis that effectively off-loads the plantar aspect of the foot after surgery or when wounds are present.
- Plantar lesions
- Plantar ulcerations
- Pressure points
DARCO PegAssist Insole:
- Insole is designed for use with the right or left boot.
- Removable pegs allow for localized off-loading of wounds and ulcerations of the foot.
- Pressure reduced by as much as 60% while allowing the patient to remain ambulatory.
- PORON Cushioning cover eliminates the incidence of ring edema and edge abrasion.
- Included stabilizer board prevents adjacent pegs from collapsing.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations designed to fit most DARCO shoes.
- New Firmer EVA.
- Effective insole system for plantar off-loading in post-op/ acute treatments.
- Used Constructed of an 18mm combination of Plastazote, Poron and multi-foam to provide the perfect combination of shock absorption and moldability.
- Pressure reduced by as much as 50% while allowing the patient to remain ambulatory.