Aortha Orthashock EVA
Shock absorbing, high restoration capabilities, cost effective. Orthashock is produced from a slow memory, closed -cell EVA which has been transformed by compressions giving it great shock absorbing properties - suitable fir areas that must remain to free of pressure.
As low as £12.36
Orthashock is a highly versatile and malleable material perfect for developing orthopaedic aids. it boats lightweight, durable and thermoformable properties that allow bespoke applications fulfilling the need of each consumer, without losing its delayed recovery characteristics.
- Orthtoic paddings
- Heel and forefoot cushioning
- AFO interfaces
- Orthotic top covers
- Mid layer orthotics
- Leisure padding for contact sport
Orthashock Slow Memory EVA features and benefits:
- Skin friendly
- Non toxic
- Highly customisable to suit the needs of the consumer
- Closed-cell structure
- Retains rebound properties throughout use
- Flexible and lightweight
- Superb strength
- Tear resistance
- Smooth finish providing long lasting comfort
- Excellent shock absorption and rebound properties
- Water resistant
- Application versatility
- Durable - withstands daily wear
- Cost effective
- Hygienic and disinfectant due to closed-cell structure.
Technical Specification: - Density: (g/cm3) 0.20 + 0.03 - Hardness (Sh A) 22 + 5 *tests performed on a 20mm thickness sample. Sheet Size: 950mm x 950mm
Frequently bought together
We found other products you might like!