Physioworx - Therapeutic Putty - Medium - Green x 56g
Physioworx colour coded resistive hand exercise putty is designed for hand therapy through strengthening exercise regimes.
Physioworx colour coded resistive hand exercise putty is designed for hand therapy through strengthening exercise regimes, for those who are suffering from arthritis, repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel or are recovering from a hand injury or operation. Strengthening the joints, tendons and muscles in the lower to mid-arm area will improve your strength performance and significantly help prevent painful long lasting injuries.
Indications for use:
- Used commonly for hand therapy.
- Sensory for kids
Physioworx Therapeutic Putty 56g Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for rehabilitation and exercising of the hand, fingers and wrist.
- Tactile putty in varied resistance levels for working up as hand function increases
- Suitable for people with RSI, carpel tunnel, arthritis etc or rehabilitating from illness or injury
- A great strengthening aid that can be stretched, squeezed, twisted and pinched.
- Can be used in the rehabilitation of hand and finger injuries including dislocations, fractures, strains, sprains, after hand surgery, or for maintaining mobility in fingers and hands affected by rheumatoid conditions.
- Five different colour coded resistance levels.
- Combine colours to create a custom resistance to meet the individual's needs.
- It is suitable for all ages and a wide range of conditions.
- XX Soft = Tan
- X Soft = Yellow
- Soft = Red
- Medium = Green
- Firm = Blue