Indications for use:
- These tactile gel filled 'eggs' are ideally suited for strengthening weakened or injured hands, fingers, forearms, and arm muscles.
- Aids in strengthening the grip & regaining muscle control after strokes or trauma.
Physioworx Hand Therapy Eggs Features and Benefits:
- For strengthening weakened or injured hands, fingers, wrists and arm muscles.
- Suitable for all levels of rehabilitation.
- The egg-shaped design is particularly suited for hand therapy.
- Can be heated or chilled.
- Excellent for stress reduction. Keep one at home and in the office.
- Tip: Heating the eggs in warm water for 3 to 4 minutes prior to activities can improve peripheral circulation in the hands and fingers by affecting the widening of the blood vessels within the muscular system.
Resistances available: Extra-soft, Soft, Medium, Firm and Extra-firm.