Digital Dynamometer Digital LCD 200lb Capacity Hydraulic hand
This lightweight digital device offers accurate grip strength readout and has 5-preset grip sizes. Auto captures and displays maximum grip force. Assesses results according to age and gender. Saves and stores results for fast retrieval with up to 19 users. Calibrated to 200Ibs (90kg).
Digital Hand Dynamometer
Features & Benefits:
- digital, lightweight smedley spring dynamometer offers accurate grip strength readout
- fully adjustable grip sizes
- captures and displays maximum grip force
- assesses results according to age and gender
- saves/stores results for fast retrieval for up to 19 users
- maximum weight: 200lb/90kg
- lightweight and portable.
Indications for Use:
- Measurement of the patient’s hand strength to evaluate hand dysfunction or trauma and measurement of the response to ongoing therapy and treatment.
- Can be cleaned with wipes. Do not wash with any liquid. Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not expose to direct sunlight. Markings: This product show branding markings.
Warranty: 24-month cover from purchase for defects in materials and workmanship.