Rehabilitation, strength training and conditioning, latex free, cost effective
Resistance band therapy is the most commonly prescribed exercise for rehabilitation, conditioning and strength training. They provide a graded amount of resistance to movement depending on their elasticity.
Indications for use:
The resistance provided by a latex free band is ideal for targeting and working specific muscle groups and tendons during rehabilitation and sports training.
- Application versatility.
- Latex free.
- Available in different lengths, which can be cut to size with scissors.
- 5 levels of resistance, colour coded for for easy identification.
- Latex-Free resistance bands offer the performance benefits of natural rubber but without the associated allergy risks of latex.
- Excellent for upper and lower body therapy.
- Reliable and effective - a great way to improve strength and range of motion.
- Progressive resistance training.
- Suitable for use in settings like clinics, gyms and at-home exercising.
- Hygienic, reusable and disinfectable with soapy solution.