Rehabilitation, strength training and conditioning, latex free, cost effective.
Resistance band therapy is the most commonly prescribed exercise for rehabilitation, conditioning and strength training. They provide a graded amount of resistance to movement depending on their elasticity.
The Physioworx latex resistance bands are available in 7 levels of resistance to suit people of all ages and fitness levels meaning that exercise options are unlimited.
Indications for use:
The resistance provided by a latex free band is ideal for targeting and working specific muscle groups and tendons during rehabilitation and sports training.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Application versatility.
- Latex free.
- Available in 4 lengths.
- Hygienic and reusable.
- 7 levels of resistance.
- Width: 15cm.
- Latex-Free resistance bands offer the performance benefits of natural rubber but without the associated allergy risks of latex.
- Excellent for upper and lower body therapy.
- Reliable and effective - a great way to improve strength and range of motion.
- Progressive resistance training.
- 7 colours for easy identification.
- Suitable for use in many different settings ranging from clinics, gyms and home settings.
- Hygienic and disinfectable.