Neo-G Laced Ankle Support
The Neo-G Laced Ankle Support is designed to help support injured, weak and arthritic ankles whilst allowing a normal range of motion.
The Neo-G Laced Ankle Support is made from non-stretch cotton that shapes to the ankle and foot, it also features flexible stays to help stabilise and reinforce the mobile ankle. This support features a figure of 8 strap for enhanced compression and support. The customisable structure is ideal for rehabilitation and recovery, as compression can be gradually reduced to allow a steady return to full range of movement as muscles, tendons and ligaments gradually strengthen.
Neo-G Laced Ankle Support Features & Benefits:
- Helps reduce the symptoms of strains, sprains and instability in the ankle.
- Helps support and stabilise injured, weak or arthritic ankles during occupational and sporting activities.
- Flexible stays and wrap around figure of 8 strap for added stability and compression.
- The product is sized, provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right ankle, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.