N.B. All sizes given are based on the product being unstretched.
Tubigrip provides tissue support in the treatment of strains and sprains, soft tissue injuries, joint effusions, general oedema, post-burn scarring and ribcage injuries and is also used for pressure dressings and arm fixation. Tubigrip is made from cotton with covered elastic threads laid into the fabric to form free-moving spirals.
Tubigrip provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement for the patient. Once the bandage has been applied, covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute pressure evenly over the surface.
Tubigrip Features & Benefits:
- Provides comfortable, effective tissue support
- Easy to apply, remove and reapply.
- Full range of sizes to suit any application
- No pins or tapes needed
- Washable (without loss of effectiveness)
- 10m Roll.
- Contains Latex.
How to Apply:
- Cut Tubigrip twice the length required for the limb, allowing an extra 2 – 3cm for overlap.
- Pull Tubigrip onto limb like a stocking.
- Double the Tubigrip back over the limb. Ensure the upper edge is taken 2 – 3cm higher up the limb than the first.
Size A – Infant Foot or Arm (Approx. 4cm width unstretched).
Size B - Small Hand or Arm (Approx. 6cm width unstretched).
Size C - Medium Arm/Small Ankle (Approx. 7cm width unstretched).
Size D - Large Arm/Medium Ankle/Small Knees (Approx. 8cm width unstretched).
Size E - Large Ankle/Medium Knee/Small Thigh (Approx. 9cm width unstretched).
Size F - Large Knee/Medium Thigh (Approx. 10cm width unstretched).
Size G - Large Thigh (Approx. 11cm width unstretched).
Pack Size: 10m Roll.