Polyurethane ankle joints for the manufacture of Orthoses.
- Used for fabrication of walking AFOs, to prevent planti-flexion of the foot.
- Prevent motion in rotation and inversion-eversion of the foot.
- Reinforced with a Kevlar fibre braid.
- Superior tensile strength.
- 2 joints (hardness 90 Shore A)
- 2 dummies with 4 nails
- 4 stainless steel screws
- 4 split nuts
- 1 nut retaining washer
- 2 posterior stops
Adult: Length = 44mm, Width 14mm, Thickness 9mm
Child: Length = 40mm, Width 14mm, Thickness 9mm