Bodytonix welcomes the Swedish AFO which provides Dorsiflexion Assistance and Lateral Stability.
This lightweight AFO is a moulded Polypropelene splint and can be used out-of-the-box or adapted with padding and additonal straps as with a custom device.
Indications for use:
- Flacid foot drop foot due to peroneal nerve injury or sciatica nerve lesion.
- Foot drag due to hemiplegia.
- Neurological impairment.
Bodytonix Swedish AFO Functions:
- Improve toe clearance during gait.
Provides Dorsiflexion assistance.
Customisable - Instep strap for equinus correction can be fitted.
Proximal strap for support.
Bodytonix Swedish AFO Features:
- Made of durable Polypropelene material.
- Designed specifically for right or left.
- Removable Proximal strap.
- Malleable - EVA lining can be added for a more bespoke, comfortable splint.
- Good rigidity.
- Sleek design - Low profile and open heel that does not affect how the shoe fits.
- High performance.
- Additional Distal strap can be fitted to AFO for increased support.
|Size||Women's Foot Size (inches)||Men's Foot Size (inches)|