Musli offers high quality and application versatility making it an ideal fabric to give any hard surface a soft cushion effect. Musli is ideally suited to envelop areas in order to alleviate pressure.
Musli has a suede-like finish on top and foam backing which allows greater adhesion.
Ready to use on its own or in conjunction with another material, Musli has a catalogue of orthopaedic applications that can be maipulated in order to achieve a desired finish.
- Orthotic top covers, orthotic padding - covering material for heel and forefoot pads.
- Orthopaedic linings - AFO interfaces.
Sheet Size: 1570mm x 1000mm.
Musli Features & Benefits:
- Smooth suede-like finish.
- Foam backed.
- Cost effective.
- Superb strength and tear resistance.
- Foam backing allows for greater adhesion.
- Application versatility.
- Durable - withstand daily wear.
- Resistance to abrasion.
- Does not retain moisture - breathable.