Diaped® Educational Tools consist of full and half foot models representing the three stages of various ulcer development in the Diabetic Foot. Each foot model is designed to aid in patient education in order to demonstrate the importance of proper foot care for diabetic patients.
Features & Benefits:
- Life size model.
- Soft, flexible fabric with moving toes.
- Life like details.
- Carry case included with instructions.
- Location key included on reverse side of instructions.
- Ideal for use in a range of educational environments.
- Made from BIOLIKE ™ synthetic material.
- ‘Half Foot’ Diabetic Foot Model: 10cm x 13cm.
- After each use, gently clean the model with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not scrub the surface as it may cause damage to the painted areas.
- Pat the model dry with a clean cloth and re-powder it.
- Do not allow the model to come into contact with ink or printed materials.
- Do not puncture the model with fingernails or other sharp objects.
Tips: To ensure maximum life of the foot model, before each use, lightly powder the model with talcum powder to give it a smooth feel.
Diaped® Educational Tools can be used as a training aid in Podiatry or as a visual aid when explaining a clinical diagnosis.