Diabetic Foot Model
The Original Diabetic Foot Model represents a foot with three ulcers in various stages of development.
Diabetic Foot Model Features:
Realistic model that can be used for student education and patient training of Diabetic complications such as Diabetic Neuropathy.
Part of the Diaped® Educational Tools consist of full and half foot models representing the three stages of various ulcer development in the Diabetic Foot.
Made of BIOLIKE 2™ synthetic tissue, the model contains three ulcers in various stages of development along with other features commonly associated with diabetes. A graphic reminder of the importance of proper diabetic foot care.
- Stage 1 ulcer
- Stage 2 ulcer
- Stage 3–4 ulcer
- Crack under fold of toe
Comes with instruction card and carrying case. Dimensions: 9 cm x 24 cm x 10 cm.
- After each use, gently clean the model with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not scrub the surface as it may cause damage to the painted areas.
- Pat the model dry with a clean cloth and re-powder it.
- Do not allow the model to come into contact with ink or printed materials.
- Do not puncture the model with fingernails or other sharp objects.
Tips: These models can be used as a training aid in Podiatry or as a visual aid when explaining a clinical diagnosis.
To ensure maximum life of the foot model, before each use, lightly powder the model with talcum powder to give it a smooth feel.
We found other products you might like!