The Neo G Stabilised Wrist Brace features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilisation of the wrist and hand.
The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and therefore help reduce inflammation in the wrist, which is useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome.
This support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist.
- Helps carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis and tenosynovitis.
- The metal splint helps stabilise the wrist and hand whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc. Paediatric size also available.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.
Indications for Use:
- Suitable for rheumatics, carpal tunnel syndrome and general wrist support.
- Helps relieve pain and stabilises CMC joint.