The Ambidextrous Carpal Gel Sleeve is designed with thumb holes on either side so the product can be worn on the left or right hand. The soft/nylon fabric provides compression at the surgical site keeping the medical grade mineral oil gel pad in contact with the skin and maintaining an occlusive environment for scar management. The extended length of the sleeve provides mild compression proximally. This product is washable and reusable.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Two thumb holes allow the product to be universally worn on either the left or right hand.
- Medical grade mineral oil gel pad moisturises and conditions the skin increasing mobility and elasticity of the skin.
- Soft gel pad protects the scarred tissue from friction and pressure.
- Helps to improve and reduce the appearance of scar tissue.
- Reduces discomfort caused by hypersensitivity.
- Product may also be chilled and used for cold therapy.