The Neo G Kids Stabilised Wrist Brace is a heat therapy device is specifically designed for the younger wearer and has features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilisation of the wrist and hand. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and therefore help reduce inflammation in the wrist, which is useful in the management of juvenile carpal tunnel syndrome. The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other recreational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.
Neo-G Paediatric Wrist Brace Features & Benefits:
- Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist.
- Helps support and stabilise an injured or weak wrist during sporting and recreational activities.
- The metal splint helps stabilise the wrist and hand whilst the heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints.
- The product is a Universal Size (fits up to approximately age 12), provides adjustable support and is Unisex.
- Registered with MHRA as a CE marked Class 1 Medical Device.
- Size: Universal.